Views
Helpful
Replies

AvgCallsInQueueTime field on PQ Step RT not valorized

andrea.pace
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Very shortly: we've UCCE 10.5. We're queuing by Precision Queue.

In the table Precision_Q_Step_Real_Time the field AvgCallsInQueueTime is not valorized (ever NULL).

Same for the corresponding field on PQ.Step object from ICM Script Editor (in this case the value is ever zero).

We're wondering if a missed configuration or if it is a field for future use.

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, is this happening for all PQ's? Also, is there any waiting on the particular step? 

G.

Hi Gergely,

we're now in testing phase... so in various tests, after the call is answered and terminated, the field remains ever to NULL value.

Yes, every steps has a proper wait time, except the last one obviously.

Txs a lot,

Andrea

Andrea, that field will remain NULL after the call is answered and terminated. You'll want to query that table like so: select * from Precision_Q_Step_Real_Time where AvgCallsInQueueTime IS NOT NULL

For data to be written to that column, you'll need calls in queue with agents logged in by not available. 

Hi Omar,

thanks for reply...

Have you seen this field populated? If so, I'll re-do the test. In my mind, this field is the average time in queue for all the calls of the day. So, after the first call I expected a different value in this field.

However it is not specified id is a ToFive or ToHalf ot Today field...

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

Andrea,

I attached a screen shot in my previous post - it shows the PQ real time step... remember, this is real time data, nothing historical. 

Wow!

You are in right! With at least one call in queue I can see the field populated!

Tanks a lot and have a good day,

Andrea