Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Basic ivr queuing no working

I'm using  in my company CUCM 10.5 and UCCX 10.6,  the case is that I need to create one IVR with basic queuing and if the caller last long in the queue, they are sent to autoresponder.

I have a contact center with three operators, they are in a Hunt Pilot, Line Group  with Distribution Algorithm Longest Idle Time (and noticed that only in this way works the scritp queuing when operators are busy) 

When the caller is in a waiting state this listener that the operators are busy, when one of them is this available, the call is not going to the available operator, but if this caller make the call again all is ok, always and when not this busy.

Anyone have any idea because after the unhold the call no going to available operator? 

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

You don't really have a queue though, you have a hunt group and you're re-directing the call out of UCCX. What you need to do is move your operators to become agents, then use a CSQ to actually queue a call. This is going to be a change in your operation, but I believe it will give you more flexibility in the long run.

david

Many thanks for your help, I'll make it sincere. I am not very expert with this script, but if you help me gather you understand where to start or if you have an example of how to do it I will be very grateful.
according to I have understood, I see here to resolve the problem I have to do it all with CSQ and not with Hunt pilot the grouping of my operators for this to work well.

Just saw your PM on this, did you figure it out?

Hi dear!

I don't know how to do this with the CSQ...(((

Right now I have a quick solution , which is a normal IVR script with a Called-direct  to  hunt-pilot, in the Hunt-pilot>Queue Calls>Network Hold MOH & Annuncements  I have one media file witch 4 minutes and if the operator is still occupied , then this will be sent to the autoresponder...

But I would like to understand how your would solve that case, I would like to do it more professionally))

Thanks 

thank you for all....