Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It looks like Cisco is no longer going to be producing this product and has recommended an Oracle product or any other 3rd party sip proxy system in the compatibility matrix. Has anybody already replaced vCUSP with an alternative product?  If you hav...

bspalmer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I am Newbie to the voice realm and I have several questions regarding the uccx licensing.What's an agent in uccx when it comes to maximum seat it says it's the maximum number of agents that they can log in.and Total IVR ports mean the maximum ...

Hello Folks,We are running an on-prem UC infrastructure CUCM v14 with PCCE 12.6 and one of our business units wants to present customer information (screen-pop and user data information) from their cloud-based SugarCRM to the agents.  Does anyone hav...

Resolved! contact center

Hi,I am running cucm 11.5 , now I want to add contact center for 5 agents What license I need  , does it 11.5 work  with contact center  Thanks

I don't see a clear introduction for what / how many licenses need to purchase in PCCE/UCCE. For example , it has 1000 agent seat in the contact center , then what license should I purchse and what is the qty for each? Subscription model is prefered ...

Hi TeamOur customer are using CUCM 10.5.2 and CCX 11.0.1 we want to upgrade their UC platform butwe would like to upgrade first of all CCX 11.6.2 and after that CUCM will be upgrade version 12.0 so my question is that CCX 11.6.2 is not orderable now ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I’ve recently watched the Contact Center Express (CCX) Update and Roadmap – (DGTL-BRKCCT-1011) Cisco Live presentation and I'm looking for some clarification regarding the announcement about Cisco Webex Workforce Optimization The roadmap sugg...

webex.png webex2.png