Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Phone Pros, I have a quite unusual issue. I have a problematic phone in which certain call center users cant log into on Finesse. Lets say for instance Kristy can log into any phone and workstation through Finesse however, on one specific workstat...

Hi All, I use a few SQL queries against AWDB and the HDS already for some basic troubleshooting but Im stumped on building one that could potentially be very useful. Does anyone have anything that would/could show an Agents historical Skillset (curre...

Hi, I am working on Cisco UCCX and I am using Cisco UCM integration. When I am calling from external number ('customer') to one of Cisco extensions ('agent') I am clicking 'Decline' on the agent's Cisco Jabber. Then I am redirected to the agent's voi...

Zygmuntix by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts , Is there way we can do the EMAIL and SMS set-up on PCCE / UCCE platform , for E-Mail set-up i am aware we can use email element on IVR, like how we can use the for SMS ?  and EMAIL configuration how we can do in under LIB folder? can ...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a situation where I need to be able to set up a call menu using three digit options instead of one for a direct intercom dial in group.  For example, during or after the main prompt, the user needs to be able to dial extension "701" and hav...

Hello AllI hope you guys are all right. I would like your help, if possible, on the procedures for regenerating CUCM certificates, more specifically those indicated below: 1- Tomcat Certificate:    If Tomcat is third-party signed ? I found a link but...

mnice by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes