Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Moving away from VXMLGW to VVB and I am curious about having multiple entries in the VVB host-to-ip configuration.   Today I have something like thismediaserver Datacenter1_ip1, Datacenter1_ip2mediaserver-backup Datacenter 2_ip1, Datacenter2_ip2 The ...

Hi Experts, can anyone help in below issue with script editor . when i try to save a script i am getting error "you cannot update script because you do not own the script lock " .i checked and couldn't find any script lock. this was happening in all ...

script_lock.png

This is a first for me. Tech refresh to 12.6.2 with brand new server builds for CVP. Installed 12.5.1, 12.6.2, and ES11 and found through netstat -aon that port 8111. I first came across the issue when I tried importing the certificate using the Cert...

Omar Deen by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone gotten VVB 12.6.1 to work with Google Speech to text or the Dialogflow Intent element?I have it working with the Dialogflow element, but it fails for Transcription and DF Intent. They're coming back with null pointer exceptions on the V...

Hello Experts, Can anyone helps in understanding the process for certificate renewal in cuic 12.5.below certificates will expire for us  by jan 30  intelligencecenter-jms intelligencecenter-srvr ipsec ipsec-trust Tomcat-ECDSA also after renew the cer...

UCCE 12.5Seeing an unknown reason code, 64905 in Agent Not Ready Detail reports (CUIC), and within the HDS, Agent_Event_Detail table.  I found no mention of this RC in the DB Schema, nor from searching the web.  I'm curious if it's related to Finesse...

Can anyone help me understand the difference if any between the update application shell script with ES10 applied and without it. I am noticing some issues with ES10 applied where on using the update application script to update any VXML application,...