Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,Calls go to music via the execute scripts node in ICM (interruptible mode) when agents are interacting with other callers or when no agents are available; calls will reach agents once agents are available. When in unit interruptible mode a...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Cisco CVP 12.6(1), I am trying to call a different existing callflow, from a running callflow.  I know both callflows in their current state work, but I want to modify one callflow to call the other callflow, then return to the original runni...

robk006_0-1699536210141.png
robk006 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PG is unable to establish relation with one of the CVP server. It is as if it connects to VRU and it drops the connection with a protocol error. has anyone else ran into a similar situation before. I have checked the config multiple times and nothing...

Hi, We have CVP 12.6,VVB 12.6 with UCCE 12.6 solution. If we have any missing audio prompt, the system giving exception error.badfetch.http leading to call disconnection and from CVP iis log we could confirm the audio URL return 404 error code. How w...

I have an agent that is shown as having 2 RoNA calls in CUIC on 8/14/23, as well as RoNA Not Ready time, but when I look in the HDS, I do not see the two RoNA events on that date.  When searching further back, I see no issues until 3/28/23.  The RoNA...

Hi, We have CVP 11.6 with UCCE 11.6 Security team came with below findings for CVPs and we are not able to locate where is this Certificate installed. We have regenerated CVP call server,vxml server,and wsm certifiactes already with SHA256 from SHA1....