Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,So we have our CISCO IVR deployed in local environment, after the greeting tone in IVR we're trying the select options setup (for ex. to enter the phone number of the person you're trying to reach press 1). We have tried multiple times bu...

Hi All,Do you guys typically run metasynch.cmd following the CVP upgrade? It is listed as a post-upgrade task, just wondering what this sync for APIs actually means and what happens if it does not run after an upgrade. Customer does not use any APIs ...

Engnr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,We have a PCCE 12.6 12,000 seats. Currently we have 2 peripheral sets, we configured the VRU with type 10. configured 2 different customers to associate with the 2 Network VRU.Our problem is when calls coming in via Network VRU #2, Rout...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

while doing the bulk insert of call type table in ucce .can we keep the calltypeID same as in our upload file.as per documents it shows call type id need to be kept blank while uploading as its a primary key .is there a way we can insert in to table ...

I have UCCE/CVP 12.6.1  lab system for teaching classes with CVP, OAMPServer, ReportingServer & CCB Servlet, and IIS MediaServer all on the same VM. My CCB Servlet won't start up. It's worked in the past (I rollback to VM snapshots for class each wee...

Hello, anybody running UCCE 12.6 with CVP 12.6 on Windows Server 2016 and SQL 2017?I see both 2016 and 2019 versions are supported for UCCE 12.6(1), so thinking on keeping 2016 while doing upgrade from 12.0 that runs on 2016 and SQL 2017.thanks

Engnr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very basic question. Is is possible to rename the CVP VXML application (Deployable application) without having the Call Studio project ? Will it work if we just rename the folder? Actually I have an application deployed already and now I ju...

AliSyed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all I created a jar with a custom element and can see/pick it from Call Studio's Elements pane inside "Local Elements". But as soon as I put the jar file into the call studio project's deploy/java/application/lib folder, I'm getting the followi...

Dear community users, My environment : Cisco CVP 12.5Cisco Webex My use case : From a CVP VXML app, I record a message from the caller into a wav file saved locally on the CVP server.I would like to upload this wav file into a Webex Room. My issue : ...

Hi, I'm with UCCE 12.5 and CVP 12.5.I was reading the CVP logs. And I can see our data set in the VXML Array with PV5, but after the TOEXTVXML[0] info, there is a Peripheral Variables section, with all the CallVariables from ICM. So can we call {Data...

J_Cormier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes