Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to find the downloadable file to upgrade from  Real Time Monitoring Tool for CUIC 11.6 to version 12.6 but I cannot see to find it. Can someone advise where to find this?anyone know where I could find this ?

Mary C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anybody assist how to get a data from the database and interact with IVR system.I have a to create an IVRflow where I need to get a flag value from database and based on that value I need to make a decision flowAttached the snapshot of the flow...

Hi All. In CVP Call Studio, when you get a Data Session or Element value, is there a way to extract a portion of that value? Say you get  "011-45 ABCD EFG" and I just want to get the non-numerical value ("ABCD EFG") to use for other things like TTS p...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am  planning to upgrade HW servers hosting UCCE/CVP v12.0(1)  from UCS B200M4 to UCS B200M5 (no UCCE upgrade just hardware migration).We are planning to do the cold copy of the VMs (shutdown the VMs and copy from old hardware to the new hardw...

MrCat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am logging into CCE and initially get the SystemInfo then i check to see if the user exists.im using  a sandbox with a pre created Agent 1If i use the getter (this url) it returns the xml below. when i login with the agent1 (which has a login id of...

r0nh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a UCCE environment and need to connect our CVPs to a customer's Oracle DB to pull some information and am wondering if the requirements listed in this link is still current for CVP v12.6 if I'm to use the Database element within Call St...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes