Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have a few question regarding CUIC report.  I have two types of reports, one is normal skill group and another one is enterprise skill group. When I compare these two reports I could see abandoned count for these two reports are not same. ...

Hello there, I am trying to add a new Call Type in the list, I see that you have to build it first in the Call Type List and the add it into the Dialed Number/ Script Selector List and made sure that it is setup correct here. I have done that and the...

I have few question uccx 12 -FIPPA service :Hope you are doing good .I have customer who is not using finesse agent client and he wants to use only ip phones as agent .I believe it is possible through FIPPA service .Please confirm?Also he want to see...

Hi,   I need to call third party URL (FQDN based) using Make Rest Call node in CCX Editor. I am trying to achieve this by - 1. Make an entry in the /etc/hosts file on UCCX server for domain, IP mapping.  2. Installing the certificate ( using UCCX Adm...