Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCE or WxCC ?

Hello,Mods please excuse me if this is not the right platform to ask this question. I want to apologize upfront if any of these questions are not valid as I m very new to the Contact Center space. I have spent about 6 years doing CUCM installs and da...

Hello all I am setting up a small proof of concept system that I inherited from our previous engineer. When I log into the user interface and am prompted for my phone number / extension, I have a yellow banner on the top of the user interface stating...

Hello Guys We have PCCE v 12.5 . We would like to obtain the peak call volume. The objective is to get the “max number of concurrent calls count and”  That cover all calls whatever have been answered by an agent,  abandoned or in treatment at IVR lev...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing the agent state going to "Call not answered" instead of changing state to "RONA". In addition after the call is released it goes to a voice message that states we are experincing problems and disconnect the call. Not sure if I need ...

walkeri01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have read online guides on post-call survey and a lot of them look complex due due to their use of custom CVP apps and my low knowledge of CVP custom apps.  Guys,  is it possible to have a post call survey without writting a custom CVP ap...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,Strange occurrence happening.  We two different agents getting connected to the same caller/customer.  We have checked the ext in CUCM, they are different. We have checked the ICM configs, different. We have listened to the call record...

paulafdx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CCX customer that is using Monet WFM that is migrating to WxCC but want to keep their Monet WFM.   the Webex CC Data sheet it states: Workforce management (WFM) integration●     Allows customers to integrate their existing WFM systems with W...