Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, can anyone help in below issue with script editor . when i try to save a script i am getting error "you cannot update script because you do not own the script lock " .i checked and couldn't find any script lock. this was happening in all ...

script_lock.png
rmanakadav by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Basically CISCO 8841 equipment that is stuck in the "Phone is registering" state and this seems to happen randomly (According to customer) without any changes\touched to the equipment\network. in HCS it is effectively unregistered: Real-time ...

nrscosta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Can anyone helps in understanding the process for certificate renewal in cuic 12.5.below certificates will expire for us  by jan 30  intelligencecenter-jms intelligencecenter-srvr ipsec ipsec-trust Tomcat-ECDSA also after renew the cer...

Hi how do I setup the looping feature on Cisco 7821 so that phone calls will get transferred to another number if the the previous is busy or unavailable ?

Hello Experts ,Good Morning!!!I have attached the sql Queriy for PQ Based reports , which has default 20 sec SLA, the requirments is need to make 10 sec in the same SQL is that is possible ? if not how we can make 10 secs SLA report? would be great i...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

while doing the bulk insert of call type table in ucce .can we keep the calltypeID same as in our upload file.as per documents it shows call type id need to be kept blank while uploading as its a primary key .is there a way we can insert in to table ...

hello everyone, i hope you are well.  In ECE 12.5, im triying to configure just one folder (not inbox) from an email address, this to be used from the retriever service.  Is this factible? Thanks in advaced.  Kind Regards. 

DobleV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes