Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Step 1. Configure a new user in Active Directory (AD) to be used in CUIC.Step 2. Assign Report Designer role to the AD user by the CUIC Administrator user. If you log in without Report Designer role, Reports option stays unavailable.Step 3. At this t...

Capture26.JPG Capture27.JPG Capture28.JPG Capture29.JPG

Hi Community! I am installing a QM solution, of which I have a doubt, since in the installation guide it mentions the installation of a file Zeranoe FFmpeg.exe from http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_c...

Currently running AQM version 11.5.1.648.  We are using the call recording feature and it works without issue. My question is regarding screen recording, which we have never implemented.  We have an admin account configured for Remote Control Gateway...

tsperduto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellothe issue is :customer calls to contact center, the uccx script enqueued the call to the CSQ, the customer disconnects the call, the call is transferred to the agent, and ringing for 3-4 sec.in the Uccx engine logs I can see the disconnected eve...

ronenah70 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm curious if the subscriber becomes the master UCCX engine if agents can still log into Finesse running on the publisher without noticing any difference or do they need to log into Finesse hosted by the subscriber ?

TXG by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help us. We have been trying to replicate Paul's solution (you can see in the attachment) and we are confused on how to create correlation ID for use with UCCX. We have registered the application with XMF provider on the CUBE gateway. 

Supawit.p by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are trying to integrate SocialMiner 11.6.1 in UCCX 11.6.1. When adding SocialMiner Host Name in UCCX  its throwing an error that "An unknown error occurred while performing the operation. Please check the logs for more details".The Non voice-su...

Hi, Like in CAD, do we have a have an option to check the call history (ANI, DNIS,TIME OF CALL etc) in Cisco Finesse v10.5 and v11.x