Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a user when they log into Finesse they receive "Error loading report", message. Do anyone know why this user is receiving this error? Screenshot attached below. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, 

Hello,I'm having an issue where supervisors are seeing all queues in Finesse. I've come across this document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html, but it doesn't...

BoBo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to provide the MADM logs for the Cisco Unified CCX Administration. I cannot find the relevant information on the Cisco web pages. It would be great if someone could answer me how to provide this information. Thanks a lot!

Ela_68 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I am new to Cisco Finesse. I am trying to install Cisco Finesse 12.5 but unable to do so. I have tried using the OVA file, without the OVA file, with Thick Provisioning but continue to experience the same failure with the below error mess...

rizzi_0-1667443381022.png
rizzi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to ask about the report on CUIC 1. In Agent Login Logout Report - Logout Reaseon Code, what is meant by:a. Connection Failure ?b. Agent Initiated ?c. Device Conflicts? 2. In Agent Detail Report - Type Call a. Inbound ACD b. Inbound Non-ACD on ...

Does Cisco finesse require that the PC on which it runs get it's LAN connection from the pc port on the associated phone or can the PC be on it's own network switch port?

I have configured the Main Script and Post CallTreatment.Cisco Cotact, Other Collaboration ApplicationsI am successfully triggering the PCT with trigger stored in ECC Variable. but then the call is dropped with distorted voice within 3 to 4 sec. any ...

Hello Everyone,i deployment new environment for my customer with UCCX cluster.i configure for him basic script with menu and call redirect from all the menu options to some extensions in my call manager.when i call inside the organization ( Cisco IP ...