Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I recently upgraded my lab VVB from 12.5.1 to 12.5.1SU and it went fine however when I did a switch version in order to test the back-out I am not able to login to VVB CLI/Web , the switch version appears to be fine. Any idea why it ha...

Shibinbly by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to configure UCCX IVR Progressive Campaign . UCCX version is 12.5.  CUBE-Version : 11.5.2SW-Version : 15.6.3.M9, Platform CISCO2921/K9HA-Type : noneLicensed-Capacity : 500 I do not have TDM. I have SIP on internal and external(PSTN) sid...

Genadi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a UCCX cluster in partial service.  From the below logs its due to SocialMiner?  If so, then my question is if we don't use SocialMiner is this the normal condition to be in partial service? Pub logs:* 03:51:33.609 EST %MIVR-SS_CHAT-7-EXC...

My agents are getting this message rather often when trying to change state from Ready <--> Not Ready (their status changes in the background but the message pops regardless) Same thing when making changes to the Finesse Administrator, windows wont ...

Resolved! Dialer Call Result

We have seen a steep increase in Dialer Call result 9 "Customer phone was busy" and a drop in Dialer Call result 2 "Error condition while dialing" Call Result 2 was trending at approximately 700 dials/per day which has now dropped to 0. Most of the n...

JosephSP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have been researching an issue for the past couple days where an agent is somehow dumping calls but the CUIC trace is showing Ready Reserved Ready in the agent trace - they never go to "call wrap" or "talking"This is the only agent doing thi...

clhall by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello cisco peple,I have a deployment of  Cisco Management Portal 8.5 but I have issues with communication with AW server via ConAPI:The CCMP don't show Agents and Skill groups neither i can add Agents or Skill Groups, they state never change in "Pen...