Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Deploying CCB on UCCE 11.6. The CCB application is working but the problem I’m having is the Callback seems to be happening sooner than the EWT. Looking through the CallbackWait application, I don’t see any error there. Has anyone ever experienced th...

SNMP version 10.2.1 build 8267844 so I do not believe I am running into CSCvs90488. Tried this command - VMWareToolBoxCmd.exe config set appinfo disabled true - no help Uninstalled snmp/wmi and reinstalled. Logs show these are crashing: sappagt.exe, ...

wagnerm by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Does anybody know if using HTTP proxy on the Agent´s browser to access Finesse is supported?Tried looking at the documentation but can´t find  anything.Has anyone tried it before? Finesse 11.6

Hello, Curious if anyone else has increased the AW-HDS Database Drive Size on a PCCE 2K (12.0 or 12.5) Deployment past the 500 GB Default Drive.  The PCCE install guide does say "You can custom size the SQL database disk space to meet data retention ...

Ryan Gunn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Just want to know one thing , For Social miner Call back IVR Application on UCCE/PCCE Environment , After reading the Cisco developer guide  , i have some queries , To initiate call back we need to  submit the post request API with XML bo...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes