Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dears, Kindly I faced issue in routing call to CVP, when I call the dialed number and the line opened for 7 seconds and call down. when I route the call directly  in ICM script the phone is ringing normally but my issue with "Send to VRU" node. Kindl...

kaito336 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our call center is slammed and calls are holding longer than normal. We ran into the usual hour limit of the MaxTimeinQueue and raised it to 2 and then 4 hours. However, calls still seem to be disconnected regularly around 1.5 hours, well below our s...

Hi, I use PCCE 11.6 with Outbound Option HA. When I import contact with phone number start the number 0 ( For example : 09xxxxx), auto dialer work ok. But when I import contact with phone number start the number other 0 ( For example : 909xxxxx), aut...

JIMMY18 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is any one aware when FIPPA will be supporting SSO? Our client is in elevated security environment and the only way to authenticate is using SSO. We have ALL our other applications authenticating using SSO but FIPPA is the only outlier. The unintende...

nsarai by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per the Finesse 12.5 installation guide -> Security Considerations -> HTTPS Support Cisco Finesse Release 12.5(1) or higher supports only Secure HTTP (HTTPS) and HTTP is permanently disabled Does this mean it will not support FIPPA? Thanks!Finesse...

nsarai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, PCCE LAB is such a pain! Not sure why Cisco has to make it so difficult.   I am trying to deploy PCCE 11.6 in the lab. I have created all the machines and set the deployment type to Packaged Lab mode. However When I try to add the inventory ...

Hi Team,I am trying to install #PCCE 11 6 lab mode gone through each step of the Cisco installation guide and followed all steps.At the #PCCE admin login page Deployment Type selected as  Packaged  CCE  Lab mode got below erroError occurredInternal S...

First I am newbie at using SQL. I am trying to see more detailed information for a call coming in. We are getting complains that calls drop.  I'm running this:SELECT RouterCallKeyDay, RouterCallKey, ANI, DialedNumberString, RouterErrorCode, CED, Scri...

1-8-2020 1-19-15 PM.png
fwhodits3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running into an issue where a transferred call to Finesse only displays the extension doing the transfer, even after the transfer has completed.  Is there any way to get Finesse to display the external caller number?  The physical desk phone dis...

wmelick by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes