Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I installed finesse 11.6.1 on my esxi machine successfully. When I try to access it going to the url http(s):IP address:8445/desktop it states that finesse refused the connection, and mentions something about checking the firewall  Do I have to lo...

Hi All any idea or possibility if we want to create a schedule export in icmDBA as a backup config for PCCE in addition to backup SQL?  please give me input if you have any opinion or reason. thanks

Hello, dear users and Cisco heroes! I have a question for you. I'm trying to configure PCCE 12.5.1 with 4000 agents, but I only see "LAB mode" and "2000 agent" options in the Deployment Type selection. Could I have missed something during the insta...

I've installed an PCCE 12.6(2) that is running on evaluation licences rigth now. When i try to configure the CCE License Settings i have only the option to select License Type - Perpetual ans Usage Mode - Non-Production, this will require to have CCE...

Hello,We have Finesse 12.6.1 in a PCCE system. There are several Not ready reason codes configured.Is there a way we can disable the keypad (prevent agents to make outbound calls) unless the agents select a specific reason code (in other words, only ...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have 2 CUIC servers version 12.6.1 (same cluster) which are used with our PCCE 12.6.1, SSO is enabled.Recently, there was an incident to the publisher (power outage) and we have not been able to fix it, so we are thinking of rebuilding the s...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi  there was a link that you can order a contact center entriprice lab license on line without going through the disti i used it before but i could not find the page now, kinldy if you can share the link here   thank you in advacne