Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings, Can you provide the URL and Body example to update a campaign via the Outbound API.  I am able to Create Campaign, Get Campaign Definition, Get Campaign Records, Import Campaign Records, Delete Campaign Records, and Delete Campaign, but th...

galguire by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a PCCE 12.6. We use Auto answer with zip tone for our agents. But many of them reported that the tone is too soft and quick that they often miss it, especially when they are busy with other tasks.Do you know if we can change the zip ton...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,We have a PCCE v12.6(1), 12,000 seats.when I click on "Agent Explorer" in Configuration Manager tool, an error message appears "The peripheral data required for the proper operation of this explorer is not present in the system or not access...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our supervisors and administrators are encountering the following error when making any changes to current agents or trying to create new ones... Error occurredThe Router is not available. Try again later or contact your system administrator.This beg...

I am working on a new install of CVP Call Studio and trying to setup the environment correctly.  Need to know what files should be updated in order for the Database element to connect to external database.  What files should the JNDI name be inserted...

Hi Experts, can anyone help in below issue with script editor . when i try to save a script i am getting error "you cannot update script because you do not own the script lock " .i checked and couldn't find any script lock. this was happening in all ...

script_lock.png
rmanakadav by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Members, This is regarding a PCCE environment version 12.0 with Jabber soft phones. One of the agents is abusing the system by making his status on Finesse as "Talking" whereas he's not on his desk. Has anyone faced such a case or can advise on ...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Can anyone helps in understanding the process for certificate renewal in cuic 12.5.below certificates will expire for us  by jan 30  intelligencecenter-jms intelligencecenter-srvr ipsec ipsec-trust Tomcat-ECDSA also after renew the cer...