Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, I would like to ask, if I want to rehost license UCCX, do I need valid service contract number to open TAC? I plan to change IP DNS and domain name UCCX, but the UCCX doesn't have contract number. Thank you

herus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting a bit lost in documentation on how to set up MFA.  If I set up CUCM to do MFA via Okta, does this automatically "pass through" for UCCX agents signing in?  I've found documentation for UCCX that says only ADFS is supported, and had an ent...

Hey folks. Our latest security scan has identified a problem with the following files under the web directory on our UCCX server. Can someone tell me if these files are required to be on the system, or are they only required for the installation? Our...

poulid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I recently configured Secure LDAP for a cluster. I am running into a issue where finesse users are unable to logon and get invalid logon or password incorrect. When I go back to call manager for LDAP Authentication and turn SSL off and change port...

Hoping someone has seen this one before: Call comes into the CCX (v9), hits the script and the caller gets routed into the correct queue. Correct MoH stream is played. When the call is routed to the agent and the call connects MoH continues to play o...

Hello.  I have Finesse Syslogs going to Splunk so they can searched and trended over time via Splunk.   But are there Finesse Application logs?  Or a document that helps me better understand what is is the logs of the Finesse server such as the the w...

jwilson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.I faced a problem while tried to create Report DefinitionsI have a custom Report Definitions created from "Precision Queue Real Time All Fields". This RD use Anonymous Block.And i wanted to create exactly the same. I choosed Data Source (UC...

Duplicate field exists in the Query.PNG
Malen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Haii, I have expired Certificate in my UCCX, please help how to re-generate certificate.- Thawte_Premium_Server_CA- Thawte_Server_CA- Thawte_Personal_Freemail_CA thanks you so much@ca_UCCX @Certificate_Expired 

Hary_CsC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,As I have read the Facebook messenger could integrate with UCCX to handle chat as webchat support,. there is a webhook on Facebook instructed us to write the CCP URL with HTTPS as a Callback URL after writing the tokens from UCCX to FB and...

Hi!Need help if I see the message "This Finesse Server is currently out of service. For more information, contact your administrator." The services seem to be running. What to check / where to look? Thank! Failed after renewing certificates and resta...

ad_k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes