Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings, Can you provide the URL and Body example to update a campaign via the Outbound API.  I am able to Create Campaign, Get Campaign Definition, Get Campaign Records, Import Campaign Records, Delete Campaign Records, and Delete Campaign, but th...

galguire by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Moving away from VXMLGW to VVB and I am curious about having multiple entries in the VVB host-to-ip configuration.   Today I have something like thismediaserver Datacenter1_ip1, Datacenter1_ip2mediaserver-backup Datacenter 2_ip1, Datacenter2_ip2 The ...

Hi,   We have UCCE solution and while agent trying to conference the call of customer with an IVR application using CTI RP it is failing. Up on checking we found the CVP log returning user.microapp.error_code: 10 and conference is not happening. As p...

Hi, We have a requirement that customer data should be visible to agent before dialing (as in preview mode) but the call should be be first answered by IVR then transfer to Same agent upon customer's confirmation (Press *). Is there any way we can ac...

Hello Everyone,I am trying to make an agent campaign setup working but I am loosing something somewhere. I see the import from baimport logs are good. But not seeing the dialer picking up the dial-list. In the dialer logs I see the campaigns which ar...

I am well versed in the bulk method of loading DN's to CT's but I am curious if anyone has a way of bulk UNmapping Call Types to Dialed Numbers? Example: We've decom'd hundreds of numbers and need to remove the Call Type (Dialed Number Map) from the ...

Annie S by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,need some help on these in the CUIC Reporting.AgentOutCalls - is it  including volume from existing calls, or are these only the calls placed outside the context of an existing call?I am not able to find what is ServiceLeveleError isthis we can s...

kavle_0-1710423815547.png
kavle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes