Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can we do these requirements below on UCCX: - If the incoming call to the UCCX is not answered, is there any option that automatically makes the UCCX make an outbound call to this number? - let's consider this call center for car service, and the cli...

I have script when call end by finesse it forward to postcall survey script as in URL: Configure Post Call Treatment on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 11.0(1) or Later - Cisco, and when check "Call Custom Variables Report" in CUIC I can ...

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse audio

I connected headset to windows pc and I can hear audio, but when use finesse I can't hear anything,  is there any configuration i need to do related to finesse to get audio through headset

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Outbound campaign

Hello allI have an outbound campaign script IVR based>progressive, i face some issues i hope i can find a solution1- if customer receives the call and hang up it doesn't give any indication to uccx that call is hanged which can make outbound stuck2- ...

This situation drives me absolutely nuts. Got a call from a customer.  Their UCCX server was throwing an error when the script tried to transfer to voicemail.  I cracked open the script, and saw the call redirect.  Debugged it, and sure enough, it wa...