Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Outbound campaign

Hello allI have an outbound campaign script IVR based>progressive, i face some issues i hope i can find a solution1- if customer receives the call and hang up it doesn't give any indication to uccx that call is hanged which can make outbound stuck2- ...

This situation drives me absolutely nuts. Got a call from a customer.  Their UCCX server was throwing an error when the script tried to transfer to voicemail.  I cracked open the script, and saw the call redirect.  Debugged it, and sure enough, it wa...

Hi, i have CUCM 12.5 and UCCX also is 12.5 When incoming calls comes to UCCX then uccx plays promt for calling party. After promt ends call is coming to an agent. I am using build to bridge feature on devices to record calls. Calls are actually sendi...

Genadi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a UCCX cluster in partial service.  From the below logs its due to SocialMiner?  If so, then my question is if we don't use SocialMiner is this the normal condition to be in partial service? Pub logs:* 03:51:33.609 EST %MIVR-SS_CHAT-7-EXC...

Whwn i try to login to cisco fineese dekstop port 8445 it works for my device, but anyone connect from remote site it will show to him "SSL certificate not accepted following certificates should be accepted before using cisco fineese desktop" server1...

matee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes