Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm looking for automation ideas with respect to the UCCX environment. Has anyone implemented any sort of automation into UCCX in order to reduce manual efforts?Please share your thoughts.

B@l@ji by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Haii, I have expired Certificate in my UCCX, please help how to re-generate certificate.- Thawte_Premium_Server_CA- Thawte_Server_CA- Thawte_Personal_Freemail_CA thanks you so much@ca_UCCX @Certificate_Expired 

Hary_CsC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team  Can you tell me the purpose of these licenses :QtyService CodeService Description25CARE-ECMU-CCX1ELICCARE-ECMU-CCX1ELIC Software Support Service (SWSS)25CARE-ECMU-LIC0ENHACARE-ECMU-LIC0ENHA Software Support Service (SWSS) Sandeep

Say, if my skill group is "Sales_Eng" and I want to add it dynamically.I will save this "Sales_" to call.SG call variable and "Eng"/"Fre" in call.Lang variable.I concatenate "SkillGroup.", call.SG, Call.Lang and ".LoggedOn" to store it in some variab...

Hi All, I need to retrieve a specific call recording (older than 7 days) that is supposedly saved on the UCCX server. I am unable to find any specific document or procedure to retrieve such a recording.  How to retrieve such a specific call recording...

Hello everyone, nice to greet you, please I need your help, I tell you, we had a blackout of our machines, including the Cisco server, after starting the server again, when I enter the UCCX server this image appearsThese are all of our licenses.CONTA...

licencias.png licencias2.png licencias3.png licencias4.png