Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know a Resouce can be assigned skills from different Teams - but can that Resource set themselves Ready for one Team while being unavailable for another, using the status Administrative Duties or something similar? 

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are currently using Finesse and Jabber for calls to our organisation's IT Service Centre. When an agent receives a call, they'll see a message saying that they have an incoming call from the Service Centre, but neither the Finesse browser wind...

ChrisB-IP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Kindly guide me if I can apply the below password policy on ICM's agents or not.Minimum password length must be 8 characters, alphanumeric, no blank passwords. Upon password renewal, reuse of old passwords must not be entertained. All passw...

Good morning team Collaboration, I am setting up for the first time an Outbound campaign on a UCCX 11.6, I can't find much information about these configurations or relatively in the documentation is pretty simple, but I can't make the less complex c...

jdsuarez9_1-1663856410459.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody I would like to ask a question.We are planning to migrate some of our customer services from UCCX 12.5 to webex cc. These services are very simple, but I don't know how to replace the variable defined as a parameter in the Uccx IVR sc...