Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, One of my client is trying to centralize all databases (noncisco+cisco) my keeping single interface to monitor all the data interaction. As part of his initiative, we are planning transform UCCE data to data lake. Does anyone here come across...

Hi,I have web application and connect to Cisco UCCX (db_cra) database with uccxhruser username and ODBC driver.If I query on Database manager program, it's response fast (less than 1 second) but If I query in my web application, it's response very sl...

phennapa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've built a new UCCX sandbox UCCX_EarlyRelease but can't go to finesse administration page https://hq-uccx.abc.inc:8445/cfadmin or desktop page https://hq-uccx.abc.inc:8445/desktop  I do a port scan to the server hq-uccx.abc.inc but the port 8445 i...

We know Chrome is out and not an option since turning off sleeping tabs went away. So Firefox (95.0 ) and Edge (96.0.1054.57) We always stay current which may be good or bad. (Your Thoughts?) We are leaning towards Edge since we can control things th...

corpops01 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm working on CCE 12 setup with IP IVR 12 in my lab.PG and PIM is configured correctly in PG server but icm subsystem is out of service in ip ivr. I think there is no licensing issue on ip ivr because icm menu is available under subsystem.I have ...

Experts, I have a query with UCCX - Cisco Media Termination Dialog group configuration. I need to know on what scenario this option will work,+ For some customers the Group ID is 0 and for few customers they have 2 group ID 0 and 1. I can see it is u...

S N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning Was hoping to get some thoughts. We are mostly still working remote. We are trying to figure a way that our new hires can monitor calls of experienced agents for training purposes. we normally would just grant them supervisor access for ...

Hello everybody, i have a problem with use of GSAPI feature, in order to fork sip stream to a recording destination. In our infrastructure we have multiple recorder that need to receive SIP stream + RTP Stream.Contact Center We configured GSAPI on CU...