Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All;With Refresh Technology, the CVP configuration (that will be done using the Ops Console): It can be migrated from the production to the new environment or should be done manual?VXML Server configuration to be done from the Ops Consol, or an...

I have found plenty of info in the Desktop Admin Guide regaurding how to set up the Queue, Skills, and Desktop Admin settings (template ect).  What I can't find is any information about the IMAP/SMTP config on the Exchange end.  Can someone please te...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pros,UCCX SRND ver 8 mentions that "appendix C on Cisco CAD Installation Guide" describes a way to test whether a computer NIC supports 802.1q for monitoring and recording services.Couldnt find appendix C on the guide  Anyone knows about where I c...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody out there using Management Portal? I was curious if it was possible to restrict access within a certain role via filters? For example, would it be possible to write any type of rule that says only allow a particular  user to update an agent w...

Hello gents,We have ucce solution with cvp on version 7. The requirement is to play back the person/doctor name sent by the backend sap system. I believe To playblack this name we should have external tts server. Can anyony plrase advise on the tts i...

Hi I need implement the function of email in UCCx 7 premium . As used IMAP and SMTP, I wanted to know how it works, where the information stored in the agent or if always keep the information in the server, if encrypted or not, etc..thanksJulio

I have a script which gives the caller the option to dial by extension anytime. I know that there is a Dial by Extension menu in Cisco Unity Express Editor that allows for this functionality. Is there anything similar to this in Cisco Unified Contact...

Hello,Our Customer has come up with a new requirement to be done on UCCX.To enable ‘Product Activation’ by means of IVR. Details of the requirements are below.1.       Customer calling in will be prompted by IVR to enter the 8 digit Customer code.2. ...

Shaijala by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes