Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,We have the call center with following componentsIPCC 7.0 Hosted EditionCVP 3.1AS535XML (Ingress/VXML)Suddently our call center having some issue with caller enter digitif customer enter 44884000 its come to my ICM/CVP self-service as 448884...

Hi,We have deployed an UCCE 7.5 with a System PG which is controlling two IVRs servers. Everything is working ok, the issue is that when an IVR fails (for example network cable disconnected), ICM keeps on sending calls to the label asociated with tha...

We are in the process of starting our upgrade of our cluster to 8.X.  I have have a few questions:1.  When installing a SR to an HA enviroment does it matter which one it the SR is applied to first?2.  We currently are using some xml file lookups suc...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've created a couple blended agents (voice + IPTA skill group) in ICM. Any attempts to have voice + NIPTA will result in the attached error.I want to have agents handling both voice & picking up emails from the NIPTA queue. Is that possible?T...

All, Can we disable sharing of drives/folders like C$, D$, IPC$, Admin$ in UCC servers part of the domain, like Router/Logger/PG etc? Checked the ICM Security Best Practise guideline, but was not able to get anything clear on this. Thanks,Subhrojyoti