Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! HA with UCCX

We have a two server HA deployment which we wish to move one of the servers to our data centre which also houses some of our CUCM Subscribers. Our IPT Supplier stated we can not have this set up - Dark Fibre with low RTD between our Data Centre`s (DC...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI am using icm 7.5.1 and the issue that i am facing is that in the lab enviorenment due to recovery key mismatch i had to rebuilt the whole side b sprawler.Now the loggers wont sync. is there a way in which loggers sync? side B is a fresh ins...

Unable to logon to our development UCCX Admin webpage - appadmin. Whilst testing with active directory, the original user ID set-up during the UCCX installation was removed when AD was disabled. Consequently have no means of logging on. Browsing onli...

Resolved! Agent Line VS DID

Hi All,We are on UCCE -ICM 7.2 , we have both contact center line and DID configured on the same phone in our contact center. So the challenge we are seeing with this is that sometimes agents tend to forget putting themselves in to "not ready" on CTI...

PVYAPA by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running ICM version 7.2(7) (with ES23 and ES116). We also have a business partner that is running ICM version 7.5(6). We are using INCRP NIC as a link to connect the two systems.Our business partner has plans to upgrade their system this year ...

I am getting an error on Cti os when logging in to one particular extension mobility profile. The error is The request failed because the timeout limit exceeded.... When login with other extensions all working ok on the same phone. The Pg user associ...

Hi All,we are running EIM 4.3(2) and to know about a feature such as when a customer sends a multiple emails for a single case. Is possible to identify or combine all these mails into a single case?For example, in a quoting scenario a customer will o...