Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It seems like i could do this a couple different ways, just trying to find a best practice...2 support desks (support desk Chicago and support desk Denver)Support desk Denver is already up and running on it's own script and CSQSupport desk Chicago is...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had an issue that I thought was one of our CVP servers, turned out to be the CUPS server. Anyways, dumped the pim logs and this is what I found. 08:18:04 pg7A-pim1 Trace: The ECC variable with tag 5043 has a maximum length of 21 and the VRU tried to ...

I'm having an issue with our CCX 7.0 scripts.  Not sure if it is a codec issue or a CCX issue.The script is built so that callers have the option to leave a message.  The message is stored as a document variable and attached to an email.  However whe...

See attached screen shot.I have started not defining my prompts in my scripts as variables.  When I define a prompt I simply browes to the prompt container and choose the prompt I want to play.Is this a bad technique / habit to get in?

HilI'd like to know if CVP works in a Windows domain? I've always had trouble with this issue and normally don't add the CVP servers to the domain but I now have to implement a CVP solution (comprehensive model) in which all the servers must be part ...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a setup of CCX8, CUCM8, QM 8. and agent as IP Phone, How do I get initiate a call recording using QM for agents & how to Retrive the recorded files, I have searched a lot but not finding it. Pls help me & share any Docs for this issue.Than...

naguu1980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to create UCCS historical reports in a language other than the client OS language and other than the CAD language. Does anyone know how to change the language in which the HRC reports are generated?ThanksJuergen

I have a customer with an IPCC Express servers running version 4.0(5). OS 2004.4SR5. Every second the sqlservr.exe process spikes the CPU to near 100%. I tried rebooting the server and get the same thing.When I shutdown the IPCC services the spiking ...

g.weiner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,My server IPCC was crash. and I have to reset manually for get running again.How Can checks the logs? for check what is going bad.Note: this version not have Real Time Monitoring Java plugin.thanks,Oscar.