Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dears,I have UCCE 7.2.7the security auditor requested to reset SQL sa password on AW,Rogger,and also CIM systems.is there safe procedure or action plan i can follow , what service that may be impacted and needed to recycle .?regards

I have a customer who is using QM to do their call recordings. Recordings are done at the desktop end, and transferred to the server nightly. The problem they are experiencing when the supervisor plays back a recording from the day before, about 1 in...

I am looking for anyone who has integrated an AVAYA to ICM and how they transfer call variables between to the two systems and also how they overcome differences in MI between IPCC and AVAYA CHT etcIn the Avaya integration guide you can define what c...

I am running UCCX 8.02 basic versionI have some agents using IPPA and they are in a ready state.When the calls ring, they choose not to answer.Should the default behavior not be that the system throws them into not ready state and requeues the call t...

pcanters by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have UCCE 7.2.7.call flow is : Callers vai PSTN (PRI E1s) -->Ingrss gateways-->CUP-->CVP<-->ICM-->CUCM-agents.currently all inconing calls ,enter vai PRI link ,but i have new customer need to enter the callers via SIP trunk with ingress gate...