Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Running V8.02 of UCCX when I log into the Supervisor Desktop, I can log in ok, but when I choose a team, I get the following errors:Unable to log into the RASCAL server. Agent and team statistics will not be available.It was working fine yesterday. N...

reillyjj by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured duplex CCE 7.0 ~ 8.0 system and 4 servers CM cluster. I know as CCE can have 2 connections to CUCM CTI Manager.Unfortunetely that 2 servers failed, CCE's functionality is stopping. I'd like to know CC system can make over 2 connection to...

warrant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EnvironmentUnified Communication Manager 7.1.3.32900-4, UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 Premium Edition.I have an issue in the ANI and DNIS, when calling the script and selecting to speak to a CAD, while ringing in and before tha agent answer (reserve state...

Hi all,I'm trying to do CCX upgrade from version 7 to 8. According to procedure I'm trying to make configuration backup using Pre-upgrade Tool (PUT). Problem is PUT fails to create backup. When I check created logfile I see that the reason is "java.l...

e.gailiss by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am in the middle of UCCE 8.0 lab, bumping into the hurdle of installing CAD 8.0 services.It seems that installation is successful, but after restarting the system, "License Resource Manager" service and "Sync" services are going up and down c...

exjun by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco has/have stencil/s which has/have CUCM, VGWs (including CUBE), SIP & UCCE/X icons please.I only seem to find 'Call Processing-Unified Communications 500 Series' athttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html which is 500 ser...

Guys,I tried to use the Sup Assist Button in Cisco Agent Toolkit. But, when i clicked in, every agents gets my "Call", because the Sup Assist button have the functionality of answer the agent, if he click the Sup Assist Button. How can i do to call o...

Zapparoli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please help me to design IVR 7.x and ICM 7.x scripting. On the basis of CED enter by caller ICM need to play different ivr prompt and menu optionfor the caller. IVR is providing all prompting and caller interaction anc icm is doing call routing in...

Hi I'm looking for information on how to setup remote redundancy on an UCCE 8.0. Side A and Side B are to be separated by a WAN link.Any information, documentos and help appreciated.ThanksRhobab.

rhobab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes