Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have integrated Voice gateway(3945) with Fax server through FXS line. Once the call reaches the FAX server, it is not recognizing further DTMF input .Does the FXS has the capability to recongnize DTMF?RegardsKrishna

Dear Team,Our customer has set up of 5.1 call managers with more than 50 braches. This is a centralized architecture. Each branch has SRST and CUE. Customer also has 4 unity servers, meeting place express, presence serve etc.Now customer want to depl...

Hi,CVP documentation says if the reporting database is temporarily down the calls gets logged to a temporary file on the call server. Where is this temporary file located ?. And if the Reporting Server is up is there anyway to confirm if the data is ...

Hi,I am trying to integrate CUIC with ICM (version-8). I have configured agents , skill groups and calltypes in ICM. From the CUIC data source I can see the status of ICM database (both aw and hds) in  "green" icon - I guess the database got synced.B...

When ever I have new call center groups I bulk import a bunch of generic named users in to IPCC. As the call cetners get staffed I thne have to go back in and assign real names as enployees get hired.  Is there a way via the Agent reskilling web page...

I have one skill group in paticular that is showing a higher number of aborts on the script (in monitor mode) than the others.  This same skill also has a higher number of RtrTasksAbandQ on WebView reports.I am trying to track this down to a call lev...