Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I setup a wallboard on our system that shows the agent state, whether they're talking, not ready, etc.. The problem is that when someone dials out it will always show them as "Not Ready" and not "Talking". When they receive an inbound call it shows ...

I want to identify when each server was last re-booted in IPCC Enterprise 7.5 setup.There are about 50+ servers hence it it would be tedious to log into each and every device and check. Can you please advise how to do this task  ?I think, we can use ...

I am using CAD 8.0 (2) UCCX and have the following question.One of my customers is logged in as a CAD agent. As a failover (in the event CAD goes down), they try to log into the IPPA. The get a notification on their phone "Name logged into another ex...

vinnypie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running UCCX 8.02 SU1, and having some quality issues with Supervisor Desktop voice monitor.  We often only hear one side of the conversation (the third party, not our agents).  If we do hear both sides, they are out of sync.  We'll hear the th...

HelloI have discovered that the Call Type statistics is getting blanked out every midningt for some reason. I can only find data from the currect date and no historical data before that. this have been working fine before and all other webview statis...

Hello,We are running the Cisco UCCX 5.0 with Cisco CME 4.X, i have upgraded the IOS due to a memory leak bug and just after the upgrade the Cisco Agent Desktop is failing to login and showing the attached error.Old IOS: c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-11...

I have  script that was working but I saved it out and then edited it and now get a error when i try to validate it. I am not sure how to isolate it.script Validation Failed: java.lang.nullpointerExceptionNot sure what coruppted this. does any one kn...

Hello - Does anyone know bandwidth requirements for a "remote" UCCX  home agent using CAD version 7 with a CIPC version 7.0.4?       I have a few "at home" agents with low bandwidth on their home networks and my company is planning to increase the nu...

bfollmer1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes