Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am new to working on Contact Center Express Enhanced and more specifically vers 8.02.  I have found that there must be a bunch of recoreded prompts for use with the scripts from seeing some of them in the examples and hearing them actually work whe...

gkeel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a UCCX backup failed issue with one of our clients.It's a UCCX 5.0(1)-SR02ES08-Build083. When i tried backup, the bar stopped at 5% and the error message is like this:Unable to contact Call Manager. Please make sure that the Call M...

xyzjames by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently running UCCX 8 and have strange issue in Supervisor Desktop with the name display for one of the agents!For all the other agents the information keyed into end user (on CUCM8) for the last name, first name fields is showing correctly...

We've written some custom java and after we load it via custom file configuration, the script editor dies after we try to create a new variable.  We've implemented lots of other custom JAR's at other sites, so we're pretty familiar with the process. ...

Resolved! UCCX 7.01 and HA

I am looking for install guide for adding HA.  I have added the Node to the cluster.  I looking for something that coveres what services to select and how to setup the Route Points.  Agents are able to failover over but I am not getting the route poi...

I have 2 translation rules one for inbound and the other for outbound, the outbound has got 15 rules defined in it, now we have the requirement to add three more rules to it, but thats not supported, so the only way is to add a new rule, but how can ...

IPCC.Gulf by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to upgrade my contact centre from ICM 7.2(x) to 7.5(x) or 8.x and this need upgrade of SQL-2000 to SQL-2005. Can anyone help me out what problems will be faced during this migration?Also is SQL-2005 bundled with ICM SW?What is EOS/EOL of SQL...