Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I`ve seen some posts on the above subject but for the Agent Desk Top as belowhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00806b136d.shtmlIf I set the above up , will it effect the other CSQ`s  I have or is the actio...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Email Manager, if an email was too large, the email was left on the exchange server, however the subject and some form of notification was still sent to the queue so that the agent would know there should have been an attachment.Does anyone know i...

Hello All,Is there any API available to take the back up from Cisco Call Manager (ranging from the version of 4.0 up to 7.0). My aim is to develop an application either in .NET or Java to take the back up from the call manager and restore the same.I ...

rprasad73 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to import the templates of reports from ICM to CUIC8, I've already tried to import at tab Report > Import Reports, but the extension of the template have to be .xml, but I don't know where I find this file.Thanks,Denian Nascimento

General QuestionWhen I wrote scripts for Nortel Symposium , I always created a primary script for queuing calls to skill sets so that the press 1 , welcome prompts, check day of week etc were all in different scripts but the core function- Select Res...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, We have need to figure out which ports are used and what all happens when a supervisor selects to silent monitor a call to there PC. CAD is installed on a set of computers on a different subnet then what the supervisors are and there are fir...

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes