Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

GuysWe purchased UCCX 7 for an install and then were advised to move to 8.  As we had just built the server, with no scripts/users, we thought we would get the disk, blow away the previous install and then put the license on.....so easy in theory.Wen...

ian-lewis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to install EIM/WIM for a customer with an exisiting UCCE 7.5 installation. Would really like to installed EIM/WIM 4.3(2) as it has support for IE 8. But...According to Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) Software Compat...

richardbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Geoff,I need to know one thing that one issue where customer reported  for incoming calls has routed direct to their voicemail even agents are available on CTIOS desktop or sometimes the call will just loop back even agents are available.Could you...

sbatsya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to migrate third party IP-IVR to CVP 7.0.2. Currently, it is integrated with CUCM 6.1.5 and ICM 7.5.2. Site has multiple gateways controlled by MGCP. I will be adding new VXML gateway. All the calls to contact center are routed via Rou...

mikram by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have UCCX 8 version 8.0.2.1100 new installation.  The UCCX 8 can't send emails trough Exchange 2007. When you login to windows PC with the same credentials used by UCCX  and open outlook you can see all messages stuck in the outbox. This happens...

6rmisior by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using UCCX 7.0  In Histrocial detailed CCDR report we able to get the report for outbound call also.But issue for the Outbound is calls which is not answred by the remote party also having some seconds duration in the reportBecause of this ...