Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ok, When one of my customer service reps answer the phone a message pops up - error luanching application. Basically it can't find cadlink.exe. Is this suppose to be on the agent desktop or on the server. When I'm looking at the Cisco desktop Adminis...

Cisco Desktop Sync Service  Is stopped on the Secondary server of IPCC, it didn't cause a problem for now. i guess it will if it faill over.In the server / service list, it is started and automatic....Any idea ?Control CenterThis service is invalid.C...

We run two separate Webview reporting servers and on one of the servers Jaquar constantly needs resetting and sometimes causes the necessity of a reboot of the server.   We have been told that too many users are accessing the server at one time.  My ...

I just have a very strange issue :-          I Created this ICM Script ( See Attachment )-          The problem is that the call is disconnected after playing the .wav file and the call is stuck in RunExt.Script Node . ( highlighted in RED )-        ...

Hi,I'm currently coverting holiday subflow from 7 to 8,-only thing I changed on "holiday.aef" subflow is DOC[holiday.xml]-when I debugging the main script, the holiday subflow is passing without any error. just passing without anchor subflow-I mapped...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not seen this documented anywhere but I wanted to know if MySQL is a supported database for dips? Do you just load the MySQL ODBC drivers on the servers before creating your connection?Thanks,Chris