Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Using the CAD macros, I automatically start recording when a call is answered by CAD and stop recording when the call ends.  While I can look at these calls via the CSD, I want to use the function of downloading the files from the server for long ter...

Can Any one he;p me please ,i need to upgrade my CRS system from 5.0.2 to 8.0 , realy i dont know how can i order CRS dvd or if i have SESW support on the call manager it will help me ?

RKha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I have no idea if it's right to post here my thread, anyway I try to post my question.I've updated a Cisco 7960 with sip firmware and deployed to it new custom services.When I try to use these new services I receive an xml parse error fr...

Agents are asking if it's possible to enable an option for them to pass on a call coming into the queue by hitting a button to immediately pass the call on to another agent.The reason being, they could be on a call on their personal extension to an e...

cantwelld by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,     I'm in the process of implementing a CCX 8.X deployment with high availability.  My question is, similar to phones registering to Call Manager subscribers rather than the publisher, should CAD be talking to the CCX subscriber rather th...

Hello all,i would like to ask about the best way to synchronize UCCX servers Clock time if the server have no internet connection?can we synchronize the server with an ntp router? and how?onemore question is that are the QM recording files stored as ...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to create a date variable like this : D[April 22, 2010] this was a normal thing in UCCX 7 and before, but I can't save it.I'm sending in attach the error that I'm receiving.Thanks in advance for your precious help.Marco