Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Whenever I re-start ICM service (all services), it is showing logon failure and unable to restart. I need to go to services.msc, click the appropriate service- logon- retype the domain password and manually restart. Please let me know  is there an...

Hello,I am looking for information on a QM 8.0(2) release date.  I'm assuming that it hasn't been released as there doesn't seem to be documentation or software available for download.Any information would be appreciated!Thanks,Jeff

I have customer looking to build new outsource contact center, number of agent 20, using E1, can we offer him UC500? If no what is the optimized bill of material to build it.

danahtech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I make a call through Toll free number, I can see my ANI is getting changed. The last digit is changed to 0. But when I call the PRI number ( PRI is terminated on the same gateway) am getting the exact ANI. Please let me know whether this is ...

Dear All,I have a problem with auto attendant script. I have a customer who has a greeting saying Welcome to XXXX company.Please enter the desire extension at any time. or else please wait for the operator. Now they want to add an option for the user...

Hi,I've installed Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 on both side server and the agent machine. Every thing is OK when I seach an account from the Callconnector Client on the agent machine, but when I use CADLink.exe on the IPCC...

fbenfradj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,I'm going to install UCCX 8.0 in a test lab and I'm wondering what hardware other are using?I'm presuming that it needs ESXi4.0?  Do you have to use the full production specification of 2 x vCPU and 4GB RAM?  Or can you cut down the resou...

Hello everybody,me client asked for the function of chatting with agents, who are in different teams. Is there any way to realize that? Red a discussion about that in this forum relating to UCCX version 4. Maybe now there is a possibility to realize ...

asuckau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes