Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Application Users

Is it good practice to have different users set up for each different CTI RP?A UCCX system is used by two or more different groups - Sales, Accounts, IT each with their own scripts and CT RP`s for access numbers. Would it be best to create an applica...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Encountered a situation where CCX phones are ringing only once.  It is random and I have not been able to duplicate.  Anyone have anythoughts?  It is only being reported on Contact Center phones.  CM 7.1.3b , UCCX 7.0 environment.Thanks<jeff

Hello,  Over the years on this forum I have spoken to so many of you, and never met.  I am at networkers this week and hoping to meet any of your guys active on the CC forum that are here.  Mail me at cstachowicz@touchbase.us if you want to meet up!C...

Anybody familiar with Mobile Connect / Single Number Reach should be familiar with the "Answer Too Soon Timer"  this timer prevents calls sent out to an external network for example a cell phone from being diverted to the voicemail box of a cell phon...

WSonnylal by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX MOH

Hello All,I am changing the MOH file in my telephony environment ( CUCMBE 7.1.3, UCCX 7.0) and just had a quick question regarding MOH files.  Once I add the new MOH file to CM and make it available to all of the phones is there anything I need to do...

dear alli have 2 cisco call managers ( 4.2(3)sr2) and also i have an IPCC (4.0(5)_build042) i want to upgrade my infrastructure to CUCM 7.x and CCX 7.xwhat is the right procedure and tools  to do that with minimal down time and technical difficulties...