Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,We have installed an UCCE 7.2. It is working fine but when getting webview reports by agent only info from two agents are available.Agent state trace is enable and agent reporting is also enabled.When checking logger and hds tables (for exampl...

Dears,Would you please advise, as I have issue in ICM script as many calls abort in send to vru node, we have ICM as call centre and CVP as vruIf you please advise if you have cases like that, or documents telling in details how ICM communicates with...

I have searched and can't find what I need to do if anything for convertingan existing uccx single node server to the first node as I am implementing HA.I wouldn't have to reinstall UCCX to change to first node, would I?Thanks,Bill

bimckenz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello again, i still having some problems about replicating CAD server. I have a primary and secondary CAD server but when i run postinstall.exe with local administrator account, appers this error: "Error in replicating Directory Services".Isn't not ...

Zapparoli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I  have UCCX 7.0 with Premium licensing.this is my challenge is there a way or do you know a way to send a call to an agent if the call hasn't been answered by my script yetwhat i mean isi place a call and it hits my trigger in uccx , i don...

Current system is UCCX 7.0 . With 7 ip phone agents . when the agents attemptACD login and to set status to "Ready"   the phone LCD  indicates that the " CTI Server is offline"What causes this issue and what is the resolution?