Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All Cisco Experts,I need a help on Cisco IVR and the problem i am facing is :1. I have installed a CCX 7.0 on both the Primary and Secondary Server.2. I need to configure both server on HA.3. When i try to add Secondary IVR Server in cluster (to t...

lalit by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have UCCX 7.0 SR4. We have installed SQL 2k on UCCX machine. We have configured mixed mode authentication. We have created an user (name: test) and provided permissions to access CRS databases.I am trying to login to the Historical Reporting Cl...

gokila_ss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install TAPS [.exe] file on UCCX server downloaded from CUCM, But getting the following popup box error:"Error opening installation log file.Verify that the specific log file location exist and is writable"Any help on this ?

pradesha by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please help to get some kind of reports from ICM. I am using icm 7.5 with IVR and cucm 6.0.The specific services uptime which are runing in ICM router,PG and logger. How to take logs for icm component.RegardsDJ

Resolved! Agnet ready/busy

hijust wanted to check with you guys your thoughts on this:i need to configure my UCCX script so that if an agent is not ready (agent is not logged in or not available) to route calls to option x. now, if the agent is available (logged in) but busy o...

A call comes into the CCX IVR when the come in they are prompted for thir SS# or Members number.  When the agent recived the call we need to auto pouplate the ss feild or the member number feild in the AS400 IBM terminal emluator.  We need to verfy t...

Whe I try to log into the agent, I get a sytem is offline message. This is the trace I see from the CTI Server.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, im started to get very annoyed at this :)Thanks,ChadTrace: >> RCV CG: [call.5001.25713588]:EVT: ...

hi,I need information about integration b/w ipccx7 and CRM (miscrosoft). Can somebody provide the document regarding it. Also i need to know whether some seperate software is required for integartion or it can be done by passing value in the URL.Rega...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In the previous versions, UCCX could have Chat as one of the communications channels for customers. But from UCCX 7, the WIM (and the chat channel) is not available. In fact, Chat is a favoured channel of many customers. So could anyone tell m...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes