Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In our ICM 7.x setup, we found that calls error count in webview has reached upto 25 % of total calls. In router log viewer, found one error as "No free routes to send call to translation route All 15 in use. Script Default(ID 5004) failed to produce...

Is is possible to change the calling name prior to transfering the call to an extension.  We are in the process of changing our script to send some calls to non agents and we could like for them to be able determine from the Calling Name what the cal...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have agents that currently have 20 seconds to enter wrap up data before going into Not-Ready.  I've searched hi and low but can't seem to find where I can adjust this timer.  Any help much appreciated.  Running UCCX 7

uzzislx03 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am looking at deploying a High Availability standby server on a UCCX Enhanced box over a high speed WAN.I know that it isn't recommended (or supported) according to the SRND but I am interested if it is actually possible?Anyone done this befo...

abcronin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 5.0 PremiumCAD version 6.4.2.100Is there a way to "disable" the functionality of the keyboard shortcuts in CAD? For example [CTRL + A] might accidently hang up on a caller if the agent doesn't realize that CAD is their current avtive window, wh...

d.gavin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, Has anyone come accross a step by step for integrating presence and ccx 7? I am having some difficulty, getting an error connecting to the chat service when the CAD launches. I think I need clarification on what exactly is required, w...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes