Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi i am working on a ucce deployment which has side a at Florida and side b at virginia.We had recommended the customer to go with 2 diffrent subnets for the private and public communication as a best practise mentioned,however the customer has some ...

We utilize webview us our reporting / workforce tool for our in house call center. But there have been doubts pulling outbound number using webview. I stumble a report in Webview (Agtskg04). It shows External Out Tasks and Internal Out Tasks, still g...

I am working with my customer on a IVR application for paying by phone through an external payment gateway. We have the API from the payment gateway vendor. The Payment Gateway requires a secure connection. I am looking for an example of connecting t...

dagraham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to configure 2 additional searchable fields (metadata) in Cisco QM. I did this a while back but can't figure out what is wrong this time around. The following was done.a) IVR script sets the enterprise data to the standard callvar1 ...