Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am trying to integrate Exchange 2007 with CCX 7.0SR5, however the mail police is setup to client connections only via TLS secure authentication.Does anyone know if there is a way to do such integration? Is it going to be available on newer v...

Running XP service Pack3 on the supervisor CTIOS 7.2.9X desktop. Agent phone has span to PC enabled. We click voice monitoring for an agent in talking state - but do not hear anything. Any specific things for checking the nic card of the lap top? The...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a UCCE 7.2.5 environment with a Central Controller that is split into two sites. These are Roggers and there is a Distributor AW/HDS located at each site. I am not getting any Half Hour Call Type data on one of the HDS servers and t...

Hi,Please help me in the below  scenario-ICM-7.5CVP-7.0I am trying to invoke  a CVP VXML Script from ICM.Scenario is, I have made a small VXML script  in CVP & I want to invoke this script from ICM.Needs specific parameter  to achieve the same.Please...

We are using Contact Center Express 7.0(1) and just this week we discovered that when our agents place a caller on hold the caller is not hearing the hold music/audio files.  I have verified that all the files are still in place, selected, and do pla...

dnmosier7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are login to to agent reskilling url using supervisor id. Login id should get locked after 3 times invalid login attempt, but this is not happening though we are entering wrong password 4-5 time. We have account lockout policy applied on domain...