Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

ready/not ready

We are running uccx 5.0(2)SR02_Build045. This may seem like a strange question, but is there any to put the cisco desktop agent back to ready status after the system has placed them in a not ready status due to a ring no answer? I know you can set th...

Deleted Agents show in reports

When we run the Agent NOt Ready Reason Code Summary Report, Deleted Agents show in report as Reason Code 32760 which is agent logged in. Does anyone know how these agent are showing up or how to remove them?

thomuff by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX Agent database access

Hi at the moment we are on CCX 4.5 enhanced. We are looking at if there is a way of accessing the agent state table to get the current agents ready at any one time. We are not adverse to upgrading to a later version or the premium addition. Some one ...

ICM 7.2 Send call to Gateway

I'm trying to send a call to our legacy PBX. The PBX is not hooked into IPCC, so I am trying to send the call back to the Gateway so it can route down the appropriate path. I used a label with the appropriate extension; however, when the Gateway pick...

Arabic Play Digit issue

we are using IPCCE 7.1 with CVP 3.1 H323,we are facing an issue with play digit for arabic numbers, for example for playing '123' it says 'one hundred and twenty three' but in arabic language it should says ' hundred and twenty three' without 'one' i...

luai by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes