Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,We have a distributed setup of Contact center with 2 call servers in 2 different locations. Dial-peer configuration in site-1 has been made in such a way that if the call server in site-1 goes down calls should be directed to call server in ...

Hi,I am using some holiday scripts found on uccx.net as a template and i have altered them to use UK date formay i.e DD/MM/YYYY. In both the holiday and the holidayapp script im getting down to the XML file part and getting the attached message. Some...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to use the DOC variable to do a GET XML. In my GET XML I specify a variable for the Document field.In the DOC variable I want to use the value such that DOC[variable + "filename.xml"] where variable is a directory specified as "...

csg-admin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to write a script that pulls data from an Excel file? I usually get data from an xml file (or through DB Dips via ODBC) but am not sure if it's the same process for getting data from an excel file. Is this even do-able?Also, I heard th...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I know it is possible in UCCE to retrieve SQL data to use in ICM routing, but is there a way to store ICM data into an SQL database in order that other applications can retrieve that data?Here's what we're trying to accomplish. We would like an...

JoeMattia by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i want to access db_cra to read some information... actually there are some customised stored procedure which read value from tables in db_cra database...i want to make the dsn on the ipccx server which connects to its on db_cra database.. during ...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running Webview on UCCE 6.0. I am trying to get a better understanding of some fields in the call type and agent detail reports. I have found the formal definitions but I still dont have a good understanding of what the fields mean. I was wond...