Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a:Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 5.0Version <6.4.2.12> Pri Build <5.0> Special Build I'm very new with IPCC. 5 days new!!My tenical support is asking me to enable debugs on the agent. Can anyone let me know where to I need to enab...

rvillavi by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running IPCCE 6 (with IP IVR QMANAGER) with Outbound Option configured with 10 ports. Our calls go out via PRIs.We have several IVR outbound campaigns (Transfer to IVR Campaign = checked Enable IP AMD = checked Transfer to IVR Route Point = ch...

voiceops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWith UCCE - ICM version 7, how does the redundancy work, meaning, which are the processes on logger, router, ccm-pg, vru-pg which work in redundant manner, such as configlogger,histlogger or replication process.ServicesLogger-recoverycsfsreplicati...

I am running version 7. I am trying to set up the subsystem to point at an external database (SQL2000) I have set up the ODBC connection which works fine, but when I try and enable it in appadmin I get an error telling me either the DSN, userid or pa...

Hi all,I need to write a UCCX 7.0 application that allows a caller in a queue to press 1 to schedule a callback and then enter the time to be called back in 24 hour clock format - i.e. the caller would press 1 7 3 0 to schedule a callback at 5:30pm.I...

HiIn UCCE with ICM PG, the PG has the mdsproc and pim component services. If the PGs have redundant pair, say PG1A and PG1B, with PIM configured for the CCM and CVP, what does PG1A mdsproc Active mean? Also PIMs can be active on either of the PG serv...

I created this script. I validated it with the validate tool. It sits quietly for a few seconds then it rings and then gives me a recording that the system is currently experience a system error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

wplantier by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some questions regarding the migration path for IPIVR 3.5.4I am looking into migrating to IPIVR 7.x from IPIVR 3.5.4 and below are some questions that I have in front of me right now.- Can I do a direct upgrade from IPIVR 3.5.4 to IPIVR...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a script which brings a caller to a menu, depending on what option they press it transfers them to a DN. Is there a way I can track which option has been selected or how many times the call has been transfered to number from this script?thank...

lordshawn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes