Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are running UCCX 7.0(1)SR04_Build443 and using the CAD Browser Edition.Last week within a two day period, several of our agents logged into the agent desktop and when it launch it displayed a call ringing into them from one of the other agents wit...

dnmosier7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are using IPCC X 4.0.4 with HA.We have a database where we have Employee information which needs to be popped up at the agent screen when the call comes to the agent.We are confused to find the way to do this. Please give us any kind of ...

hey guys..got a small query..which version of CCX (Enhanced or Premium) supports integration with CRM???do you guys have any cisco doc regarding this?also u got some Technical docs available for CRM integration???ThanksFadhu

we are using IPCCE 7.1 with CVP 3.1(H323H), we are tseting RONA, after we had added router requery status to the failed connection of the Queue to skill group node and configured the rona time on agent desk setting to be less than the CVP VB RONA, t...

luai by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing an issue with uccx 5 and cucm 6. In fact i could not start CAD. Every time i launch it i got the following error message : "License and ressource manager may be down" before even i can entre username and password.I don't know what's ...

What is the procedure for recovering lost AppAdmin password? I renamed the ccndir.ini file, and I can login with Administrator/ciscocisco, however I cannot assign a new user as admin, I get LDAP error. I noticed that when I rename the ccndir file and...

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a checklist for supervisors or administrators to help them decide if a CUCM Hunt Group or UCCX is needed to service departmental call distribution?-Users can login/logout of line groups with the HLog softkey.-Calls can be sent off to...

kking2008 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am sure i am just missing some thing here. But i have been battling trying to get the side B Central Contoller to go active. At the moment Side A is working fine. MDS in service, PGS connect and AW works. Different story for side B though :(...

Hi, we have a customer who would like to be able to take adavantage of the outbound dialer in CCX 7.x. The issue they have with using this is the manual import of the data files as csv. Is there anyway that this data can be populated automatically ...