Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Anyone using Email CSQs with Lotus Notes..In the Desktop Adm.Guide they use AD + Exchange, but we use AD + Notes...Anyone know why the Email buttons on the CAD agent are missing ???System is CUCM 7.0.2.10000-18 , UCCX 7.0(1)SR02_Build099 RegardsSteff...

Hi, I'm new to uccx and installed uccx 7 in a lab environment. After I launch the editor within uccx it seems to frequently lock up while loading (always around 14 percent). Anyone ever see this and am I missing something simple?thanks in advance!!

bmcghee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneThis may be considered out of scope for this forum, but I wondered if anyone might know: In the realtime CSQsSummary Table (IPCC Database) how they've done the conversion to get from millisecs (oldest contact) to the HH:MM:SS format (convO...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read that this isn't supported, but does it work or can it be made to work?I've got a new install possibility where several would-be agents have some heavily speced out PCs with up to 8GBs of RAM, etc and i can imagine some unhappy users if they ne...