Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a requirement for allowing an agent assigned to one queue to take calls from another queue. The problem I am having is that this is not all the time and there is no set schedule on when this would occur. I wrote a script awhile ago that mapp...

HiCustomer would like other options available to Agent other than the ones that are currently available for UCCX (fax, answering machine, wrong number...etc)Customer wants the ability to be able to customise. For example add 'Not Interested - happy w...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a database set up on a remote server. I have set up the database subsystem and configured the script to access it. This all works fine. I am testing fail over and if I close the connection to the database and the subsystem goes out of service ...

Hello,I would like to know what do i have to take in consideration if i implement remote home agents connected to campus via VPN, in UCCX7?Do Cisco support this scenario?Are there any knonw problems with agents logging remotely via VPN?Thanks,met.

It looks like Cisco have added a new action to the IPC Receive events functionality under Remote Access. Based on the documentation, I should be able to send a UDP message to CAD and instruct it to change the value of a given variable. I can get the ...

jgraham by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client with a Cisco Unified Contact Center Express version 7.0 Premium deployment (80 Agents).Client has a requirement for their customers to be given the option of taking a survey immediately after speaking to an agent. This is for recordin...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes