Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have installed the Webview with ICM 7.0. Followed the exact procedures as per the Webview installation and administration guide. The installation does not return any error in between and completed successfully.If we try to access the webview fo...

The following document exists...Virtualization Guide for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted, Release 7.5(3), November 2008.It describes running PGs and Client AWs within a VMware ESX environment. The idea being running a centrally h...

Hi,Just upgraded a customer from CCX 3.5 to 7.0 Enhanced. They claim that on their old version of CAD, they didn't need to enter a 9 (needed for an outside line) when using the make call button on CAD.I think there may have been this setting on the o...

raynorris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am needing to have one IPCC Enh (v 4.0) CAD (v 6.1[5]) be able to handle calls from two Qs. Each Q will be associated to a sepereate line on agents phone (7940s). Presently does not allow two CADs to run at same time on one workstation. How and can t...

swensonj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,ICM 7.5CVP 7.0VXML5350CCM 6.1.3Gatekeeper (GUP)My setup is not able to land call on agent phone, the phone goes to reserved state but is not able to receive call.I assume that the ICM is reserving the call as it is showing the Label (agent phone l...

Hi,Few questions:1. Is CAD using Flexlm floating license schema?2. Does this license distiguish between agent and supervisor or do both count against the total license number in the system?3. If agent/supervisor is created, but not logged in, does th...

dknov by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Call Manager 6.1 and i have configured PRI fro domestic calls. so, can i get the report of all calls made by each and every extension through PRI.

I have a simple IVR configuration that works fine, but the users are asking why they see the CTI route point information during call alerting instead of the caller's caller-id. They do see the caller's caller-id after they connect, but not during al...